Community
ReMake Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReMake Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReMake topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIN users only: Keyboard shortcuts printable list now downloadable

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
TatjanaDzambazova
612 Views, 3 Replies

WIN users only: Keyboard shortcuts printable list now downloadable

Hi all,

we created keyboard shortcut lists, both for WIn and MAc and in imperial and metric paper sizes for download. please find them attached. Do let us know if you see any key that is wrong or not covered. 

Find attached the WIN version ( i have to make two separate posts as the Forum seems to have limitation to post more then 3 items at a time : ) 

tanja

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi...great stuff! But...as an older dude I'm accustomed to an instruction manual of some sort. I don't see one anywhere...am I missing it? Looking so forward to using Memento. But I must admit the Autodesk Account with all the different programs is confusing. I don't see Memento mentioned here. Is the ReCap program the next step up; what is the interrelation? Thanks very much, keep up the great work! James

Message 3 of 4
james_oneill
in reply to: james_oneill

I just saw that there is not yet a manual...are the other programs similar like ReCap...i.e. if I studied the manual or key strokes etc., would that help?
Message 4 of 4

iya James

we have been developing Memento so fast that the manual i started was getting old every week.

i am just in the process of recreating the manual and making short video tutorials, hope to have that in few weeks!

tanja

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report