Community
ReMake Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReMake Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReMake topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug List

68 REPLIES 68
Message 1 of 69
murali.p
3475 Views, 68 Replies

Bug List

Hi,

We will use this post to list all outstanding bugs.

Regards,

Murali

68 REPLIES 68
Message 61 of 69
Alakrin
in reply to: murali.p

I have deleted old projects in A360 drive webpage. They are still at My Cloud Drive line in ReMake and can't delete them with "Delete Model" or "Delete Project" button. Maybe a simple "Remove" button can solve this. 🙂

Message 62 of 69
murali.p
in reply to: Alakrin

Could you please try clicking on the trash can in ReMake and see if that helps? If not, we may have to work with our storage team to free up the storage on your account.

Untitled1.png

Message 63 of 69
Alakrin

It's not working, but it is only a visual problem, I can still use the full drive space. In your sample: That statue is visible in the program, but the project was already deleted from A360 drive. 

Message 64 of 69
zahalka_b

Hi,

Yesterday I have installed Remake (after I have realized that 123D catch is not working anymore) and found some interesting thing...

1. my Windows GUI started to not show what I clicked on, the dialogs were empty, and I had to blindly write into anything (tried command prompt, outlook, ms word, notepad++, ...). It was weird, but when I closed Remake, it was back to normal again. After opening Remake again, the weird GUI bug showed up again after a few seconds.

1.+ the Remak GUI showed this abnormal thingy as well, when I have uploading the pictures, it was like it freezed and after I have minimized the window and make full screen again it was showing "processing"

2. exporting is painfully slow, I don't think it is my spec, Remake process uses only 16% CPU and 262MB memory... I use the lowest settings what the free version can produce, but it does not matter.

My spec:

AMD FX-8320e cpu 16GB ram, Windows 10 pro Build 14393.rs1_release.160915-0644, Remake version 17.24.2.4, dual screen configuration (primary is in landscape at 1280x1024 and the secondary is in portrait), Remake was on the secondary screen.

Message 65 of 69
murali.p
in reply to: zahalka_b

Hi,

We will look into the UI glitches - can you send us the full system specs (speed of the processor etc...). Export is very likely hanging rather than being slow as we have found a defect. We will be releasing a patch soon to address this. Thank you!

Regards,

Murali

Message 66 of 69
zahalka_b

Hi,

AMD FX-8320e (8 core black edition 8MB cache 3.2GHz - 4.0GHz max turbo 95W)
MSI 970 Gaming motherboard
2 * Kingston 8GB DDR3 1866MHz HyperX Fury Blue
Asus Nvidia ENGTS450 (passive cooler version 1GB GDDR3)

Message 67 of 69
murali.p
in reply to: zahalka_b

Hi,

Thank you - it is a well spec-ed machine! Could you please try downloading the latest drivers for your graphics card, invoke ReMake and press shortcut "D" to check if the graphics card is AMD and is using DirectX driver.

Regards,

Murali

Message 68 of 69
zahalka_b

Hi,

My graphic card is not AMD 🙂 It is an NVIDIA 450GPU card made by ASUS.

After pressing "D" it said it is using DX11 (the latest version what this GPU can handle), and the framerate did not drop under 80FPS even at close zooming, but usually it is at 130-140FPS. The graphic driver is always the latest for me (Geforce Experience automatically searching for updates).

Ps. I have run chkdsk a few times, it did not help. But! Now when I try to reproduce the bug to show you, it is working normally, so it seems that was a "mystic" like when your cat runs over your keyboard when you are debugging your code 😄

screenshot.PNG

Message 69 of 69
masa.tsuboi

Hi,

I have made a similar post about an issue in scaling object, and found out it most likely a bug in the current Mac version 117.25 (67).

The problem was that the scaling does not work, but it turned out that it actually work once, BUT ONLY ONCE, for a newly created Remake object. Re-scale of object that has already been scaled does not work at all. Could be fixed in the next update.

Cheers,

M

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report