Community
ReMake Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReMake Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReMake topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Remake Pro 3D creation failure

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1558 Views, 6 Replies

Autodesk Remake Pro 3D creation failure

Hello people,my problem is whenever i try to create a 3D model it just fails there right, i.e. i open 4 jpg photos from create 3D using photos, then when i click create 3D it just goes upto 99% and then fails and shows local reconstruction failed following the attachedment. I dont know what is wrong with it as im a new user of this product, so kindly will anyone help me to resolve the problem please. Thank you.
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
vinitelles
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you seen the minimum requirements for you computer? When I was having this issue it was due the high specs needed.

https://remake.autodesk.com/try-remake

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: vinitelles

No, but now i have seen. Any way my specs is - Intel i7 4790k Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1TB Local Storage 2GB GT 730 Vram Windows 7 64bit SP 1 Could you tell me which should i upgrade including Vram and Ram further??
Message 4 of 7
vinitelles

You would have to update both RAM and VRAM (64GB and 4GB), but I would rather recommend you to use the online feature where all the processing is done on the cloud and you don't need a super computer, you can use the trial version of ReMake to do it or you could use Autodesk 123D Catch, which is seems faster to process on cloud and it is free. I'm using the last one to process the models and I'm using ReMake for the mesh editting tools.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: vinitelles

Thank you very much for the info 🙂
Message 6 of 7
TatjanaDzambazova

Hi Bakerviny

to clarify about 123D Catch - its not unusual that 123D Catch processes faster - we reduce the size of the images and the number of images accepted is much lower. So if you dont care about quality and just want whatever reconstruction you can get, 123D Catch might be enough. ReMake is about high quality results that one users for design, archiving, art etc. 

Note that the FREE version of ReMake allows creation of good high quality models from up to 125 images. if you want to do more, th elimit goes to 250 images that can be processed on the cloud, and for that you have to purchase subscirption AND cloud credits ( 5 per reconstruction). you dont have to purchase the cloud credits if you have a strong machine that can handle local, in computer reconstrcution.

details can be found here:
http://remake.autodesk.com/try-remake

tanja

Message 7 of 7

You may also find that it still wont work. I am unable to get this application to create a mesh that looks like any part of what I want to capture it doesn't look like anything TBH. Using a light box, white smooth backdrop, sandbagged tripod mounted camera, cropped shots of a single color item with well lit diffused light and I get garbage. This program is very hard to use I think. Its probably not worth the time unless you are getting payed to try and get it to work. I am looking into using one of the OpenSource DIY 3d scanners that use a cheap laser and webcam instead. Seems like it may work allot better and cost ALLOT less.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report