Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload to Recap 360 button missing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mlabell
355 Views, 5 Replies

Upload to Recap 360 button missing

Why can I not find the upload to Recap 360 when in my Recap desktop session?  I need to upload a project for the engineering team to review and the button is not available under the home "charm".  I am working in a RCP file that has 50 RCS files attached that were created from one PTX file.  Any advice would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Mark LaBell, Jr.
Technical Leader
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
SSOE Group
www.linkedin.com/in/marklabelljr
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
richiee
in reply to: mlabell

Are you signed in with your Autodesk ID? In the top right you should see either your username or Sign In. The button will not be available if you aren't already signed in.

Message 3 of 6
mlabell
in reply to: richiee

Yes signed in.  See attachment. I have tried this with multiple projects and getting the same result.

Mark LaBell, Jr.
Technical Leader
SSOE Group
Message 4 of 6
p2sjames

the button only shows when using .FLS scan data i believe.

Are you using this sort of scan data?

scan2BIM - www.point2surveyors.com
Message 5 of 6
richiee

Looking at your screenshot, it looks like you might be on an older version of ReCap, can you tell me what version you're using? (I can't quite read it in the picture but the version number is printed in the 'display' icon.)

Message 6 of 6
mlabell
in reply to: richiee

I was on 1.3.4.5 and just upgraded on 1.3.5.1 which did not resolve the issue.  One thing that I noticed is I get the button when there are pictures captured with the scanner.  Some of the scans that I am working with did not have pictures captured at the time of scanning which is the issue.  There are other file formats that do capture the Real View besides FLS for use in Recap.  So I guess problem resolved but not really.  Would be nice to be abel to upload to Recap if pictures were not captured.

Mark LaBell, Jr.
Technical Leader
SSOE Group

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report