Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recap Pro Publishing to Recap 360 Error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
352 Views, 3 Replies

Recap Pro Publishing to Recap 360 Error

We are trying to upload 20 scans to Recap 360 and as the attachment below shows, it is only queueing one of the twenty. There seems to be plenty of space on the Recap 360 account. We are running Recap Pro 2015 with all the latest updates.

The bottom line is we have clients and consultants that need to view the scan data but cannot download the Recap Pro software. This is a small scan project and the customer has called me twice this morning asking about the scan data. I need a longer term solution for viewing scans as well since the Autocad 360 account also has limited space.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
richiee
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you by any chance unifiy your RCS at some point in the process? That's the only possibility that presently springs to mind that might cause something like this. If not, we may need to look into this some more as it's not something we've seen previously.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

No. From my understanding, you cannot unify in Recap until you to export as RCS. Everything appears correct in Recap and I can view each scan location.

Thank you,

Joshua Snodgrass, Associate AIA
Intern Architect

I-5 DESIGN
Design | Plan | Build
ph: 800.459.2967 x122
fax: 800.459.3494

jsnodgrass@i5design.com
www.i5design.com

Follow us on:
[Twitter 7.png] [Linkedin 3.png] [Facebook 4.png]

[cid:40E3063D-F370-48B7-A875-741940DC46EE]
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I would like to keep this thread active as it is still an issue. We are getting errors uploading 21 scans to Recap 360. This seems to be a hit or miss error. 

Also Recap 360 online shows a 100gb storage and Recap Pro is showing 5gb max that is full. Confusing. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report