Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReCap 360 Issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lcollier
321 Views, 3 Replies

ReCap 360 Issue

I am getting an Error Loading 3D data.  Some tools may not be available.  Server Message: Object too large for cache.

This is making our project not usable for the Client and Engineers to view the Scan data?

We are using chrome, do others see this?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
richiee
in reply to: lcollier

This error means that the scans are large enough that they are exceeding the server's cache and it cannot load the 3d data required to take measurements, etc. This should be fixed in an upcoming release of RealView, however, in the meantime the only workaround I can suggest would be to try decimating your point clouds before publishing them (if it's an option, based on your workflow).

Message 3 of 4
itrunk
in reply to: richiee

I am seeing the same issue so a fix would be great.  I would like the option in recap to decimate my point cloud without unifying as that would eliminate my scan locations.

Thanks,

Message 4 of 4
richiee
in reply to: itrunk

The fix is definitely coming.

As far as decimation, have you looked at the advanced options available during import? (The icon with the sliders and the beaker.) You have the option to decimate from this dialog. Take a look and see if that will work for you in the meantime.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report