Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

increase list of Recent Projects

increase list of Recent Projects

I often work with several files from several different projects, and return to them as needed. 

Currently the list of recently opened projects/files is limited to four. It would make the workflow more efficient if there were more than four files listed for quick access. They don't all need to have thumbnails across the bottom of the screen; a longer list of recent files could be included under the Open icon. 

Windows includes a longer list of recent files for Recap, it would be great if they were also accessible from within the program itself. 

Additionally; the Open icon will only expand to show Recent Projects once a project is already open. It would be much more efficient if this dialog/list could be accessed from the Home screen where the Open icon is already located. Other icons expand while still on the Home/startup screen. It would be great if the Open icon also expanded. 

These might seem minor, but they would be simple & useful. 

Thanks! 

1 Comment
tony.crawford
Enthusiast

CLARIFICATION: 

I should have worded this to read that the list of recent files can be set to a max of nine (9),.. except it doesn't actually work.  

I've had mine set to list 9 recent files, but it's never showed more than 4. 

ReCap_Recent_Setting.jpg  

...yes, it bugs me when people request features that already exist,.. and now I've done it too. 'doh.  

:- / 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report