Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud storage sync with Recap 360 or A360 Drive

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
david_jeuniaux
378 Views, 2 Replies

Cloud storage sync with Recap 360 or A360 Drive

Hi,
i will be photo scanning ancient artifacts for 1 year around Latin America. As i will do that on backpacker-mode, i plan on saving my pictures on a cloud storage (google drive, dropbox, or other). I want to be able to create 3d model with recap 360 on the road. The problem is that, there, i wont have access to high speed internet all the time. It will be a pain already to put my pics on the cloud storage, but if i need to download them from my cloud then upload them to A360 drive, it gonna be too long. 

Is there a way to transfer directly my photos from my cloud storage to recap 360 or A360 drive? That would make my life so much easier.

Thanks by advance,
David

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
vidanom
in reply to: david_jeuniaux

HI @david_jeuniaux,

That seems like a great project!

With ReCap 360 subscription you are entitled to 100gb of A360 drive storage, so it might be a better option to store the images directly there.

Share some good examples with our online gallery.

All the best,

Mitko

Message 3 of 3
david_jeuniaux
in reply to: vidanom

Hi back @vidanom 
thanks for the info.
Unfortunately 100Gb is too small a storage space for me, in 2 months i filled my 500Gb HDD. 

Anyway,  i uploaded a scan in the gallery, hope you like it . 🙂
https://gallery.autodesk.com/recap360/projects/colossal-olmec-head-la-venta-monument-1?popupSNS=true

Best,
David

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report