Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS 16, 48 Div and/or Uniformat Naming Best Practice

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
stahci
1442 Views, 2 Replies

WBS 16, 48 Div and/or Uniformat Naming Best Practice

I have run into confusion amoung my projects, as my naming have not been consistent within the WBS. I would like to get this straghtened out for future projects.  Are there any suggested best practices for numbering and naming take offs?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
stahci
in reply to: stahci

One of the main reasons I am curious as to how others format their WEBS is that when I create a report group names do not show up and it is hard to read. See attached pictures for example: The one labeled "organized WEBS" show how I combined all of my different items into one item which will show up how I like in the report, however they are technically all separate items and I want them to be separate but under the group. The other picture labeled unorgnized WEBS shows how I originally organized a similar group with different items under one umbrella, however the report is hard to follow. Any advise would be greatly appreciated, I have a short term working format but am looking at setting up a standard for future projects. Also is how does this affect the Timberline integration (Which I am still unable to get to work)?

Message 3 of 3
stahci
in reply to: stahci

Attached is a picture of the description not showing up in a report because of my wbs formating. Why is this not showing up when running the report? Also the pages dont break and it is very hard to tell where one item list begins and ends.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report