Quantity Takeoff

Quantity Takeoff

danemcdonald
Message 1 of 2 (581 Views)

Product Version issue

581 Views, 1 Replies
06-24-2013 04:40 PM

I am a current student and I have the Student Version of Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013 installed on my computer.  I was using this product to perform a takeoff, the software crashed and sent a report to autodesk.  Now the software will not open any of my files, I get an error message saying:

"Cannot open project.  The project file you selected is from a version of the product that is newer than the version you have installed."

I checked, and I have the most recent version of the software already downloaded and installed.  I tried restarting the computer and reopening the files, but they still won't open.  I only have the one version of the software installed on my computer.  What could be causing this error message?

bareire
Message 2 of 2 (348 Views)

Re: Product Version issue

04-03-2014 07:16 AM in reply to: danemcdonald

Hallo, am also having the same problem. i get the same message yet I just installed it yesterday but today i  cant open any of my docments.I have to open a new project and begin afresh.

Someone out there please help

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.