Quantity Takeoff

danemcdonald
Message 1 of 2 (548 Views)

Product Version issue

548 Views, 1 Replies
06-24-2013 04:40 PM

I am a current student and I have the Student Version of Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013 installed on my computer.  I was using this product to perform a takeoff, the software crashed and sent a report to autodesk.  Now the software will not open any of my files, I get an error message saying:

"Cannot open project.  The project file you selected is from a version of the product that is newer than the version you have installed."

I checked, and I have the most recent version of the software already downloaded and installed.  I tried restarting the computer and reopening the files, but they still won't open.  I only have the one version of the software installed on my computer.  What could be causing this error message?

bareire
Message 2 of 2 (315 Views)

Re: Product Version issue

04-03-2014 07:16 AM in reply to: danemcdonald

Hallo, am also having the same problem. i get the same message yet I just installed it yesterday but today i  cant open any of my docments.I have to open a new project and begin afresh.

Someone out there please help

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!