Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing Email Response Time Part III

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
TravisNave
477 Views, 5 Replies

Testing Email Response Time Part III

Maybe the email subscription is cached to my gmail on the others?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave1
in reply to: TravisNave

4:32pm CDT

Message 3 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: TravisNave1

4:33pm CDT

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 6
TravisNave1

Logged out and back in.  Maybe cached there too?  Dunno.  I am reaching.  This is weird behavior.

Message 5 of 6
TravisNave

@TravisNave1 wrote:

Logged out and back in.  Maybe cached there too?  Dunno.  I am reaching.  This is weird behavior.

Subscription to Topic: Testing Email Response Time Part III (1 Update)
There was a new Reply.
Subject:   Re: Testing Email Response Time Part III 
Author: TravisNave1 (New Member) 
Date: 06-28-2013 04:42 PM 

Logged out and back in.  Maybe cached there too?  Dunno.  I am reaching.  This is weird behavior.

This worked and I got a response within one minute.  Looking like GMAIL is the issue.  Smiley Mad

Autodesk Forums:
Message 6 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: TravisNave

Now changing back to GMAIL just as a final test.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report