cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
pendean
951 Views, 6 Replies

test

What a handsome Avatar (Sage, not weed) and Signature (Thanks Corey Daun and Phillip S. for letting me steal yours).

Now I'm feelin' like an Orange Sage 🙂

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pendean

That's allota orange. If you want to go full bore, you can type all of your posts in orange, too. It's really not that bad once your eyes adjust to it, and the orange gets completely burned in. Or, maybe not. My eyes started hurting too much to continue typing any more with this post...

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 7
pendean
in reply to: CoreyDaun

You're using the wrong orange LOL

Use font color=EB9100

I figured if my screen name is orange, my signature might as well be too: like my avatar, I'm embracing the orange sage in me 🙂

Message 4 of 7
CoreyDaun

I had realized it was the wrong orange but had I gone back to fix it, it would have added even more orange to the post with the orange "Edited" at the top. Plus, I couldn't see anymore. BTW - "Orange Sage" sounds like a putrid color-combination. I did notice the Avatar. (though your AUGI avatar is pretty good!)

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 7
pendean
in reply to: CoreyDaun

My AUGI avatar is in the wings here, it might appear some day 🙂

Message 6 of 7
pendean

Time to go blue, and mellow 🙂

Message 7 of 7
Charles_Shade

No, no save that one for AUGI.

Is that your younger self?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report