Project PRAXIS Forum – Praxis Retires May 15, 2019
Due to low usage and development resourcing challenges, we are retiring the Beta Release Project Praxis on May 15, 2019. You will no longer have access to your workflows at that time. Download your data to prevent losing your existing workflows.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice application!

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
-niels-
628 Views, 1 Reply

Nice application!

Just wanted to comment that i like this project.

I've tested it a bit on Firefox and it seemed to work properly, it's easy enough to use and i was able to make a simple structure relatively quick.

What i wasn't able to do was remove the detailed page from a task after i accidentally made one, but i can't say if that's a Firefox limitation or not.

I had to delete the entire task, create a new one and re-link it.

Also, is this only for AKN articles or can we use it for in-house diagrams as well?

(i tested with something in-house)

Will this stay free? (or at least in a basic form?)

Anyway, good work so far!

I hope i can find some more use for this.

Niels van der Veer
Inventor professional user & 3DS Max enthusiast
Vault professional user/manager
The Netherlands

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
bagchis
in reply to: -niels-

Hi @-niels-

Thank you for the feedback. 

Currently we do not have a way to delete a Knowledge Page once it is created, this is a something we are going to update in a future release. 

Our vision with this app is that it can be used by Autodesk product experts to share their knowledge with the rest of the user community, the expert creates the workflow map of how to perform a certain task within the product or best practice and shares it within the Knowledge Network so that other users can learn and benefit from it. In turn, we want the expert (author) creating the workflow map to get recognition for their work and knowledge of Autodesk products. 

We do understand that there will be cases where the user will want to create a workflow map of something that he/she will not want to share publicly with the entire community and may want to keep it private, so we will also support this use case.

PRAXIS is still in a "Preview" state where we are gathering feedback to see if this is something of value to users and how we can make it better. How we will eventually bring it to market is something we still need to figure out, our current thinking is a model similar to Screencast - where the app remains free to our users enabling them to capture and share their knowledge with other members in the community.

Hope this was helpful. Feel free to reach out with other questions or comments. 

Shibai Bagchi

Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report