Product Design Suite IdeaStation
Share your ideas about how to improve Product Design Suite with the Development Team.
New Idea
1 Kudo

It would be helpful if there was a way to 'customize' my launchpad by organizing the workflows and applications depending on how much I use them. For some applications and workflows that I use a lot I may want to create a favorites area that allows me to quickly access these items.

Excellent idea! Thanks for the suggestion!
0 Kudos

I'd like to see showcase have the ability to publish a rendering to dwf/3d pdf (preferably 3d pdf) and be able to embed that dwf into a webpage

Hi djovica30, Thanks for the suggestion. I'll share this with the Showcase team for their consideration. Thanks, Janna Spicer, Product Design Suite Product Manager
0 Kudos
dts

Exchange Store

by dts on ‎09-09-2013 05:54 AM

Dear Developement,

It would be nice if autodesk exchange  would remember which app's I have installed. So that when I move to a new computer (or reïnstall everything) that all app's I use can be installed with one click.

That would make it easier to upgrade to a new release.

Regards,

David

Dear dts, this is a great idea. I've provided the feedback to the Autodesk Exchange App team. Thanks! Janna Spicer, Product Design Suite Product Manager
You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
IdeaStation Guidelines
Review guidelines and best practices
before posting a new idea