Announcements
The Product Design Suite Idea Board will be moved to the Read-Only Archive on on April 30, 2019.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abourt the option of keep faces together in maya2015

Abourt the option of keep faces together in maya2015

THANKS FOR THE NEW VERSION OF MAYA2015,but this little someguy has one little suggestion for my favorite software if you allowed. For the first time I open the 2015,I found many amazing function and some trouble .So ,the most important is the position of the keep faces together,When I use the LOW version of maya ,JUST ONE CLICK Icould activate this option and use it very convenient。BUT now I need open the preferences and select modeling part AND activate this option AND click the SAVE,when I want cancle this function ,you know I must do the same way once more.

THE secend  suggestion for MAYA is the opration to delet the face or eadg when use the modeling toolkit ,I still remember the 2014 just use one hotkey I could delet IT ,but now I NEED  use shift and ctrl in the same time ,it make the procese of topo modle not very SOFT,but it is not the big problem.

So.....my english read not smoothly, I use the web translate try to make it could be understand but I don't know IF it worked......  

All the  best with your work and expect for new update 

THX for read 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report