Did you mean: 

Some text is not printing! HP9500 Printer

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
andrenext
668 Views, 2 Replies

Some text is not printing! HP9500 Printer

Hi,

I have some very strange problems printing from Autocad. Some of the text is missing. The printer used is a HP9500. If I use a PDF driver to print to file, then print from the PDF file, it's ok, the text is showed, but printing directly from autocad has been resulting in this type of issue.

I checked the layers, and they are ok. The fonts are ok. It's not printing some text "near the viewport" borders. It was what I could conclude.

Thanx in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: andrenext

How is your plotter designed to handle fonts? If it works with PDF and nothing else, AutoCAD is not the problem would be my assumption.

As a test, if all your fonts were SHX and not TTF, does the problem go away?
Message 3 of 3
andrenext
in reply to: pendean

I'm testing now, in another workstation, and it's working well. The text is plotting fine, and the setup of the current PC is exactly the same of the used before. It's very strange, I don't think it's a printer memory issue, because if you look at the attached pictures, you can see that only the intermediary text is not being printed..

The font used is Arial, but I'm thinking that the problem could be a driver issue on some specific computers.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost