Printing and Plotting

Printing and Plotting

Active Contributor
dgt.mantis
Message 1 of 1 (183 Views)

Sheet Set Manager - Pubishing with Override

183 Views, 0 Replies
03-30-2011 06:29 AM

I have been having a problem with SSM for awhile now.  I have made various sheet sets for different projects in the office and whenever another user attempts to plot (either with page setup overides or the DWG to PDF) the printer icon in the lower right starts.  Then it stops with a pop up of "job complete with errors".  When this is clicked for more info, nothing is in the window: no errors, or even the plot job itself.  This happens if a user plots a single page, multiple pages or the entire set.

This has happened with 2009, 2010 and now 2011. 

Initilally for this one job, my workstation was having the same issue.  I realized that the template file for page setup overrides was set to the default AutoCAD template.  I changed it to our firm's template and it fixed SSM for me.  I can publish single pages, multiple pages etc.  Other users are still unable to use SSM for plotting.

The only thing I can figure is that since there were no valid page setups in the default template the error was happening.  But i don't know whats happening to everyone else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

-dgt

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.