Publish To Individual PDF Without Attending To Each Plotting Process

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
omorah
850 Views, 3 Replies

Publish To Individual PDF Without Attending To Each Plotting Process

AutoCAD 2014/2015
SheetSet Manager Publish Using Page Setup Overide
PublishCollate = 0 (To plot to individual PDF file)

ISSUE 1:
In the Sheet Manager, when I send a group of sheets to plot to individual PDFs, (PublishCollate to '0') I would have to sit and monitor the plot for each run of the plot sheet.
If I have a 196-sheet SUBSET in a project, then I would have to sit through all the single sheet-printing-process.  Instead, I just use the single sheet PDF of all sheets.
The purpose of the SheetSet Manager is to make plotting easier.  Is there another variable to set so I can set PublishCollate to '0' and have the plot save individual sheet layout
to individual file?

ISSUE 2:
If I can resolve the "ISSUE 1", then, say I have four layouts in my SheetSet Manager that all four are in one DWG file, but the sheets are in different layouts,
to plot these four files, I have to change the automatically generated PDF names to match the layout that is being plotted.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: omorah

Which PDF driver are you using?
Message 3 of 4
omorah
in reply to: pendean

I am using Adobe Acrobat 9.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: omorah

Try using the build-in DWG TO PDF.PC3 driver already in 2014/2015 instead: PUBLISH makes that easy with the PDF option on that command's pop-up window.

AutoCAD plots one sheet at a time otherwise, always has, still does: by using the pagesetup driver in PUBLISH that's all you are asking AutoCAD to do. One Page after One Page after One Page.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost