Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish to...DWF, PDF and Publish using Page Setup Override gives Printing Error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
aeschneider.tech
677 Views, 1 Reply

Publish to...DWF, PDF and Publish using Page Setup Override gives Printing Error

Hello,

I am trying to set up a system using Sheet Set Manager at my current place of employment. I have used SSM previously for my old job and personal projects, but I am running into an Error while trying to do anything other than Publish to Plotter.

I have tried setting everything up multiple ways trying to get these things to work. 

I have three Page Setup Overrides: Printing a Letter size on my LaserJet, Printing a Tabloid size on my Plotter and Printing an Arch D size on my Plotter.

I get the same error everytime: 

Job: - Error(s) Did Not Plot

Job ID: 29
Sheet set name: XXXX JOB NAME
Date and time started: 4/3/2014 12:27:28 PM
Date and time completed: 4/3/2014 12:27:28 PM
UserID: aschneider
Profile ID: <<Unnamed Profile>>
Total sheets: 1
Sheets plotted: 0
Number of errors: 1
Number of warnings: 0

Sheet: 1A.1 SHEET TITLE - Error(s) Did Not Plot

File: H:\Drafting\Templates\Job Sheet Sets\XXXX 1A SUBSET 1.dwg
Category name:
Page setup:
Device name:
Plot file path:
Paper size:

ERROR: Layout not found 

Let me know what additional information I can provide. Or, if you can even tell me what the Error message means, that would be helpful.

I've made new files and sheet sets with the same template but don't get this Error message. All Publish to... options work so far for those files. 

Is it just a weird quirk of the file? Some setting I changed that I didn't realize? I understand this question might be too broad.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

I'm no expert in SSM and Publishing, but I've read a few discussion topics and have two suggestions for you to consider:

1. Make sure background plotting and publishing options are off. (These apparently do not work reliably.)

2. Save (export) your current AutoCAD profile with a name and then re-import it and set it current.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost