Printing and Plotting

Printing and Plotting

2 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 1 of 3

Publish Job Complete pops up but doesn't really do the publish job

99 Views, 2 Replies
10-28-2008 10:26 AM
I recently started using AutoCAD 2009 and can't get the publish command to work properly. It doesn't matter whether I set up to print a set to paper or pdf. The Plot/Publish Details will pop up when it is suppossedly down publishing "Plot and Publish Job Complete." It says there were no errors or warning found but it does not print anything, not even one page like I have seen it do before. I don't know if there is something in the initial configuration that I need to go in and change so that it will function properly. I can plot normally but I would like to batch plot instead of printing individual sheets one at a time. Any help or suggestions?
*Expert Elite*
1,741 Posts
76 Kudos
Post 2 of 3

Re: Publish Job Complete pops up but doesn't really do the publish job

10-28-2008 12:49 PM in reply to: heather-ms
Is your page setup configured properly? For example maybe it is set to plot a window, and there are no objects in that window, therefore no plot.
2 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 3 of 3

Re: Publish Job Complete pops up but doesn't really do the publish job

11-04-2008 03:32 PM in reply to: heather-ms
I have tried publishing with several saved page setups that I have used successfully in the past with 2008. When I publish I use an imported setup usually printing from paper space and using a layou.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the future of the Autodesk Community? To participate in this brief usability study, please click here. Your time and input is greatly appreciated!