Did you mean: 

Publish in 2015

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jcole
481 Views, 4 Replies

Publish in 2015

In past versions, I could pick my tabs at the bottom of the screen and right click to publish multiple layouts at once, either using shift or ctrl to select them. I can no longer do that - I pick all the tabs, right click, but only one of the tabs is listed in the publish box. Did something change in 2015 that I am unaware of? Or is there another way I need to be picking the layouts? thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: jcole

In plain AutoCAD 2015, while holding SHIFT key down, I can click on any number of ready-to-plot Layouts in my file, right-click, select PUBLISH SELECTED LAYOUTS and every one of them shows up in PUBLISH command's pop-up.

What are you doing differently?
Are all your layouts ready to plot or do they have undefined pagesetups?
Is the problem limited to one file?
Did you "migrate" from an older version?
Message 3 of 5
jcole
in reply to: pendean

As far as I know, I am doing nothing differently. This is the way it worked for me as well. All of my layouts have defined page setups (although in the past that didn't matter - you could still publish a layout with an undefined page setup). However the problem does seem to be related to one drawing. Maybe I will rebuild it and see if that works. 

Message 4 of 5
jcole
in reply to: jcole

Rebuilding the drawing seems to have worked. Luckily it was small enough and was not a total pain.

Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I use the shift key to select multiple layout tabs but when the publish dialog box pops up only the first one I selected shows up. Is there a setting that changed that I’m not aware of? acad 2015 w/ windows 10 OS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost