Printing and Plotting

Printing and Plotting

awashbern
Message 11 of 12 (66 Views)

Re: Printer function hangs up

05-18-2012 10:56 AM in reply to: markcherv

Hi,

I've been getting an identical error message, although for me printing is quite quick once I get everything arranged.

Using AutoCAD 2010 (and later an install of 2011 w/ same results) on Windows XP, my goal is to be able to just hit PLOT and Enter and watch the thing print of my specifications. I get the OP's message and it then resets all my printer settings back to None, and while I can create a pc3 file, it never, ever selects the pc3 file as default. And also gives me that error message occasionally just so I know who's boss.

Obviously I have the drivers because I've been printing, how do i convince AutoCAD of this?

(Should i start a new thread for this? I figured since i get exactly the same error message I should post on here, unless that's just some blanket error message for when AutoCAD has decided it's having an off day).

Product Support
bryce.thelin
Message 12 of 12 (59 Views)

Re: Printer function hangs up

05-19-2012 05:52 PM in reply to: awashbern

Hi awashbern,

Please do start a new thread for this since you are using Windows and this thread is dealing with the Mac OS.

Bryce Thelin
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.