Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help with plotting e-size in 2000i

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Premierpaper
204 Views, 1 Reply

need help with plotting e-size in 2000i

hello, so im hoping someone can help me. im using autocad 2000i with windows 7 64 bit, a canon ipf750 plotter with driver version 4.53 (stock driver). eversince we switched to windows 7 my e-size dwgs have all been printing 2:1 scale. some even 4:1 !! so when i go to plot, i have to choose half scale on most of the e-size files otherwise they come out double the size and it requires me to babysit the plotter. my dwgs are drawn at 1:1 and the viewport scale is correct. even when i go into the windows plotter settings there isnt anything unusual that stands out. for the record its only the e-size dwgs. if anyone can help out that would be awsome. thank you

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Premierpaper

You have some sort of scale-setting in your driver, or PC3 file, or on the device itself unless you're really missing a setting on the PLOT dialog box or the pagesetup you have chosen to use.

There seems to be a driver "optimized for autocad" on their website released a couple of weeks ago, maybe you need that too.

I suspect you need to contact Canon Support while you are over there to see if they have other ideas.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost