Image border into PDF

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
valoriza.to5
2403 Views, 4 Replies

Image border into PDF

Hello,

I work with use autocad 2012, and am trying to create a pdf of a plane containing several aerial photos. I have set ImageFrame to 0. And I use Export to Pdf from output tab. When it creates pdf, images have a gray border or white, so I can see the connection between them.

I have ensured that there is no space between the images. I export from a layout with rotated UCS. The images are Tiff format. If you need more information ask me. I hope you can help me. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jwjones1
in reply to: valoriza.to5

I would actually try to "stitch" the photos together in a different piece of software and then bring it into AutoCAD as one image. Alternatively, try turning the transparency of the individual images on (it's in the properties box). Hope that helps!
Message 3 of 5
valoriza.to5
in reply to: jwjones1

I've tried but have not been successful. Lines still appear.

When I plot using the Adobe PDF printer lines do not appear, but the time is exaggerated and the file sizes too. Join the photos take even longer.

Do you have any other ideas? Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
valoriza.to5

When I create a new presentation the lines do not appear or are thinner. Can it be a problem with the layout settings? What could I change to fix it? Thanks.

Message 5 of 5
pendean

The preferred variable to use is FRAME: then you dont have to guess what the object type frame actually needs to be.
So, set FRAME to 0 and if you still see and can print a frame around the image something else is going on.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost