Valued Contributor
WillieArolf
Message 1 of 4 (606 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to Print multiple layout pages in a printer

606 Views, 3 Replies
10-14-2012 09:56 PM

Hi,

I have multiple layout pages (58 pages) and would like to print them in a printer at once. How do I do that?

Currently, I open 1 layout at a time then print it 1 by 1, in which its killing me specially if I do have lots of drawings.

Publish does saving in DWF, PDF... But does not print in the printer.

Thanks & Regards,

Willie
Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2012
Windows 7, 64-bit

In order to publish to a printer you need to have a valid page setup for that printer to use. In any drawing use the page setup manager to create a new page setup. It will give you the plot dialog so you can select the printer and all other settings you need. Save this drawing and in the publish dialog box highlight all your sheets then in the page setup field pick on the top page setup and a down arrow will appear. Pick that and select import then find the drawing you just saved and get the page setup you created.

*Expert Elite*
M_Hensley
Message 2 of 4 (590 Views)

Re: How to Print multiple layout pages in a printer

10-15-2012 04:04 AM in reply to: WillieArolf

In order to publish to a printer you need to have a valid page setup for that printer to use. In any drawing use the page setup manager to create a new page setup. It will give you the plot dialog so you can select the printer and all other settings you need. Save this drawing and in the publish dialog box highlight all your sheets then in the page setup field pick on the top page setup and a down arrow will appear. Pick that and select import then find the drawing you just saved and get the page setup you created.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 3 of 4 (581 Views)

10-15-2012 06:19 AM in reply to: WillieArolf

What version of AutoCAD are you using?

PUBLISH command can aim at any printer/plotter you have, as well as the two 'other' options you mentioned: it's what it does. Did you look it up in HELP before posting? It really does explain a lot.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Valued Contributor
WillieArolf
Message 4 of 4 (571 Views)

10-15-2012 05:35 PM in reply to: M_Hensley

M_Hensley,

Thank you for the HELP exerted on my query.

Thanks & Regards,

Willie
Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2012
Windows 7, 64-bit
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.