Printing and Plotting

Printing and Plotting

*Sego, Neil
Message 1 of 4 (390 Views)

Batch Plot error....

390 Views, 3 Replies
03-26-2002 04:44 AM
I get the following error when trying to OPEN batch plotting utility.

"Error loading AutoCAD for BatchPlot"

I have reinstalled AutoCAD 2002. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I have
loaded SP1 for AutoCAD as well. I have also searched the knowledge base as
well and didn't find anything either.

TIA,
Neil
drafty
Message 2 of 4 (390 Views)

Re: Batch Plot error....

03-26-2002 04:35 PM in reply to: *Sego, Neil
We had this happen to two of our machines so we looked around for a cheap alternative and purchased the third party software multi-batch www.multi-batch.com

We have found it works very well and has solved more than this problem.

Peter
willy1234
Message 3 of 4 (390 Views)

04-08-2002 08:07 AM in reply to: *Sego, Neil
You probably have a network path problem. Some login scripts overwrite the DOS path statements issued in the Autoexec.bat & for some reason the Batch Utilty uses one unlike other post WIN95 products. See TID #TS45375.
You should 1st make sure the folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\ exists. If not reinstall the batch utility and or Autocad. If that doesn't work, try adding the above folder to your network path statement. You can also edit the Batch Utility Icon Properties. Right click the icon on your desktop, select the shorcut tab & enter the folder name in the Start in: box.Click apply & ok. You will need to load Autocad once before using the Batch Utility. You will then have to browse to where your drawings are.
where_r_u
Message 4 of 4 (335 Views)

10-27-2011 09:51 AM in reply to: *Sego, Neil

Right click on Batch Plot Utility Icon --> Properties --> Shortcut Tab --> Adanced (under Comment) --> Check "Run as administrator" --> OK --> OK

That should fix the error in batch plot for Acad 2002

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.