Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad 2000 not plotting correct scale??

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Premierpaper
247 Views, 3 Replies

autocad 2000 not plotting correct scale??

so i just got another new computer at work and autocad is a fresh install as of yesterday, im using windows 7 on a hp z230 workstation. just as a side note i have an ssd that has everything else running off of it. but my other normal harddrive just has autocad and solidworks by themselves. so anyways i went to go plot today and all the drawings sizes came out really small and it didnt even seem like a specific scale either just small as hell. all settings look ok both autocad and windows. i installed my plotter driver(stock) and created my custom paper sizes. when i print to a default paper size like "arch d" or something it works fine. so im wondering did i somehow mess up when i made the paper sizes? but i didnt see any scaleing options that i accidently clicked plus i had to do this before with no problems. can anyone lend a hand???

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Premierpaper
in reply to: Premierpaper

i just noticed something, when i look at the command line, it says "warning: some viewports have no standard scale associated, they wont be zoomed" ive never seen this before this has to be the reason. does anyone know how to fix??

Message 3 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Premierpaper

Recreate the viewport perhaps.

Also: doesn't old R2000 require a plotupdate patch to work fully? Do you have that installed?

Message 4 of 4
Premierpaper
in reply to: pendean

Yea im not too sure i have read that you should download it but i cant even find it on autodesk's website anymore, they have nothing regarding v2000. every link i found on the web or on this forum takes you to a help page on their new website so im screwed on that. but i figured it out. after taking a look at my viewport and scale i noticed that it wasnt 1:1, so now for every dwg. i just have to make sure of that. now prior to this i  never had to mess with that, it was always locked at 1:1 so for some reason its not but it works great

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost