Did you mean: 

Acad 2015 "Publish Selected Layouts" not adding all layouts

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
phippsjt
809 Views, 4 Replies

Acad 2015 "Publish Selected Layouts" not adding all layouts

When I select multiple layouts for publishing

1. click on first layout, use shift key, select last layout, this selects multiple layout

2. right click on selected layouts, choose "Publish Selected Layouts"

From Publish menu only first layout shows.

This does not always happen. I am using the same template for all drawings. Sometimes all layouts show in the Publish menu, sometimes just the first one.

Help?

Thanks!

Jack

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DParkRMAK
in reply to: phippsjt

I am getting the same issue and it makes publish totally useless with layouts. It will work once then never again.

Driving me crazy.

I just closed the drawing and reopened it and publish found the selected layouts, once, then it stopped working again.

Message 3 of 5
EddieSaez

I get the same issue.
I have found that running audit followed by qsave will rectify the issue temporarily.
I haven't tried applying any updates due to systems lock down by IT.

Message 4 of 5
TimDonovan

Same problem, I right click on first layout, left click on "select all layouts" (and yes they are all selected after), right click on first layout again, left click on "publish selected layouts..." and when the publish window comes up just the first layout is listed.  I have been publishing this way for at least a year and all of a sudden it starts doing this.  If I save right before, it works fine, but if I do anything in the drawing (i.e. zoom, pan, edit something, etc) only the first layout shows up in publish.

Help! Thanks,

Tim

Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: TimDonovan

If your intent is to publish all layouts, why not set PUBLISH command to grab them all when it starts? It can be set to always ignore modelspace, as well as never loading anything. Explore it why you figure out what changed on your PC recently (perhaps this last Microsoft .NET update that everyone seems to be crippled by this week?).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost