Printing and Plotting

Printing and Plotting

*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 1 of 1 (55 Views)

1050C won't ask for Sheet

55 Views, 0 Replies
08-21-2012 10:56 AM

Sorry to ask about such an old printer, but that's what this client has....

Client has a DesignJet 1050C, which has been bulletproof for ten years. They are using AutoCAD 2010.

Previously, if you wanted to print to a sheet instead of from the roll, you could modify your driver to specify the source as Sheet. We set them up with two pc3 files, one for sheet, one for roll.

Suddenly, now the sheet pc3 doesn't work. It always prints from roll. I double checked the pc3 and it's still set to print to sheet.

I don't have a 1050C here to look at the front panel and this customer is far enough away that a site visit is not feasible (at least a no-cost site visit.) Does anyone know if the front panel of the 1050C has a setting that lets you override the source setting coming from the software? I went through the 1050C user guide and found nothing to indicate there is, but I'm having no luck solving this issue, so....

Thanks in advance if you can help,

Tim

Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.