Pointing Devices and Displays

Pointing Devices and Displays

Reply
*Thomas, David W.
Post 1 of 5

ViewSonic

39 Views, 4 Replies
05-01-2003 11:52 PM
I'm thinking of upgrading to a larger monitor. Is anyone using a ViewSonic
G220f or G220fb? Any comments or recommendations? I mainly do light 3D Cad.
(facilities management).
Any comments would be appreciated.
David Thomas
*Weaver, Mike
Post 2 of 5

Re: ViewSonic

05-02-2003 05:57 AM in reply to: *Thomas, David W.
I don't know about the G series monitors, but I ran a Viewsonic PS790 and
was very pleased. Personally, if it came down to a good 19" monitor versus
a cheap 20", I would go with the good 19. But that's me:-)


--
Mike Weaver

"David W. Thomas" wrote in message
news:E6F7191F64484FC00DA3A4AF4FC8547E@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> I'm thinking of upgrading to a larger monitor. Is anyone using a ViewSonic
> G220f or G220fb? Any comments or recommendations? I mainly do light 3D
Cad.
> (facilities management).
> Any comments would be appreciated.
> David Thomas
>
>
*Thomas, David W.
Post 3 of 5

Re:

05-02-2003 08:11 AM in reply to: *Thomas, David W.
Thank you Mike, I will look at the PS790.
"Mike Weaver" wrote in message
news:B76A27A22419D0B45EAB0461F40331EC@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> I don't know about the G series monitors, but I ran a Viewsonic PS790 and
> was very pleased. Personally, if it came down to a good 19" monitor
versus
> a cheap 20", I would go with the good 19. But that's me:-)
>
>
> --
> Mike Weaver
>
> "David W. Thomas" wrote in message
> news:E6F7191F64484FC00DA3A4AF4FC8547E@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > I'm thinking of upgrading to a larger monitor. Is anyone using a
ViewSonic
> > G220f or G220fb? Any comments or recommendations? I mainly do light 3D
> Cad.
> > (facilities management).
> > Any comments would be appreciated.
> > David Thomas
> >
> >
>
>
*Needham, Chris
Post 4 of 5

Re: ViewSonic

05-05-2003 05:58 AM in reply to: *Thomas, David W.
David,

I'm using a PF790 (19" flat screen) in a dual screen situation and I'm very
happy with it.


--
Chris.

Chris Needham Design & Draughting,
Whangarei,
New Zealand.

"David W. Thomas" wrote in message
news:E6F7191F64484FC00DA3A4AF4FC8547E@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> I'm thinking of upgrading to a larger monitor. Is anyone using a ViewSonic
> G220f or G220fb? Any comments or recommendations? I mainly do light 3D
Cad.
> (facilities management).
> Any comments would be appreciated.
> David Thomas
>
>
*Thomas, David W.
Post 5 of 5

Re:

05-06-2003 03:34 AM in reply to: *Thomas, David W.
Thank you Chris. I recently upgraded my video card to an Nvidia Quadro 750
XGL with dual monitor support. I have a 19" Viewsonic that I am pleased
with. I was thinking of getting a 21" monitor and running the 19" and 21"
together. I have limited experiance with Viewsonic products and am happy to
hear other people pleased with them.
"Chris Needham" wrote in message
news:22534EE6936628766A3EF4880242EC93@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> David,
>
> I'm using a PF790 (19" flat screen) in a dual screen situation and I'm
very
> happy with it.
>
>
> --
> Chris.
>
> Chris Needham Design & Draughting,
> Whangarei,
> New Zealand.
>
> "David W. Thomas" wrote in message
> news:E6F7191F64484FC00DA3A4AF4FC8547E@in.WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> > I'm thinking of upgrading to a larger monitor. Is anyone using a
ViewSonic
> > G220f or G220fb? Any comments or recommendations? I mainly do light 3D
> Cad.
> > (facilities management).
> > Any comments would be appreciated.
> > David Thomas
> >
> >
>
>
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the future of the Autodesk Community? To participate in this brief usability study, please click here. Your time and input is greatly appreciated!