Did you mean: 

Pointing device won't configure

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
jimschmidt
282 Views, 0 Replies

Pointing device won't configure

I have a sumasketch III with a wintab driver in autocad 2000

The pointer cursor moves OK withthe 16 buton puck but when I try to configure or calibrate and move to the bottom left corner of the tablet to layout and locate a menu so I can finish the corfig proccess and pick commands, the cursor locates on the "start" button in windows and activates windows instead of calibrating the menu columns and rows.  I have an older hard drive that I can use and everything works - when the cursor gets to the bottom left hand corner I can pick the menu buttons that I have attached to the digitizer.  The cursor dissapears off the screen and the menu bottons can select commands from the menu.

There is something I have forgotten when setting up to configure that allows me to pick and determine the menu areas instead of activating the windows buttons on the screen.  I type "TA" and "CFG" and start the menu location process but cannot complete the pcocess.  I tried toggeling F4 and F 12 to no avail.  What am I missing that would allow me to select the menu area instead of activating windows button on the screen.

thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost