PLM 360 IdeaStation
Share your wish list directly with the Autodesk PLM 360 Development Team
0 Kudos
rjohnson

Ture x-axis

by rjohnson on ‎04-03-2014 10:28 AM

Currently, the x-axis in the Column and Line chart reports are merely a category type axis.  If I create a line chart to count how may records were created each week, month, etc., PLM will not scale the x-axis accordingly.  For example, if I had 3 items in Jan, none in Feb, 4 in Mar and 1 in Arp, then the graphs will have three evenly spacee columns (one for Jan, Mar and Apr).  I would like to see a true linear x-axis with a gap between Jan and Mar to show that nothing happened that month.

PLM360 does what Excel calls a "Line" chart.  I would like to be able to do what Excel calls a "Scatter" plot.  Attached is a comparison of a quick report on # of people hired / year.  You can see the visual difference.

Thank you.

Robb

Hi rjohnson, We appreciate you taking the time to submit this idea to us. We will add this to our feature list. thank you, Trung
Comments
by Employee on ‎06-11-2014 05:13 PM
Status changed to: Accepted
Hi rjohnson, We appreciate you taking the time to submit this idea to us. We will add this to our feature list. thank you, Trung
Submit Your Ideas

Share and shape product ideas.

New Idea
You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register