cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ture x-axis

Ture x-axis

Currently, the x-axis in the Column and Line chart reports are merely a category type axis.  If I create a line chart to count how may records were created each week, month, etc., PLM will not scale the x-axis accordingly.  For example, if I had 3 items in Jan, none in Feb, 4 in Mar and 1 in Arp, then the graphs will have three evenly spacee columns (one for Jan, Mar and Apr).  I would like to see a true linear x-axis with a gap between Jan and Mar to show that nothing happened that month.

PLM360 does what Excel calls a "Line" chart.  I would like to be able to do what Excel calls a "Scatter" plot.  Attached is a comparison of a quick report on # of people hired / year.  You can see the visual difference.

Thank you.

Robb

2 Comments
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Accepted
Hi rjohnson, We appreciate you taking the time to submit this idea to us. We will add this to our feature list. thank you, Trung
Status changed to: Archived

Hi,

Due to the current direction of the product, we are not considering this idea for implementation at this time. Thank you for your contribution, every idea is welcome. We encourage your continued participation on the Idea Station.

Giliar Perez
Product Owner - Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk Canada Co.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report