cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformation matrix understanding

Transformation matrix understanding

It would be great to have a matrix built based on a dynamic data set, like color and size; You could specificy sizes across the top and colors along the sides and allow the user to enter values at the intersection of both values, like indicate if this combination is offered or not. This would eliminate the need to hard code the values in a matrix every time new valuse are added and make the matrix more useful over all.

4 Comments
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Hi Iris,

We appreciate you submitting this idea.

It will be nice to allow the admin to set the font size, color, and text setting.

I know at times you want to specify certain keywords in red to indicate importance.

Why only Matrix and not all the single line text fields?

We will take this into consideration and add to our future enhancement list.

thank you,

Trung

iris.melendez
Explorer
Hi Trung,

I am not asking for font size and colors. I am asking for a matrix that can be set dynamically based on attributes like color and size of a product, iI.e. If the item is a product, like a t-shirt and I want to define availability by color/size I would like that to be data driven based on a list of colors and sizes defined in the system (maybe in another workspace). Today we can only use fixed values for columns and rows. Being able to create dynamic row/column attributes for a matrix would be a big improvement.

Iris

Iris Melendez
Axon BA | EDM Programs
111 McInnis, San Rafael, CA 94903
Mobile 415.420.3824

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CE1EED.3867C410]
benderk
Autodesk
Thank you for submitting your idea. Have you tried the Modern Interface lately? We request that you review your idea in the context of the Modern interface. If your idea is not addressed, we invite you to create a new Idea in the context of Modern so that it can be addressed accordingly. Sincerely, Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report