cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports

Reports

Hello.

I am just curious when 'reporting' is going to have more functionality? Is this on the agenda for enhancements? We have a few power users that are pushing for more functionality; which will also help with user acceptance! Also, Happy New Year to everyone out there!

Respectfully,

5 Comments

Kudos from me (wearing my admin hat as I have the request from users too).

Happy New Year to you as well!

Michelle

nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Hi Trevor,

Our Product Management team is always lookinng for new ideas and features regarding the improvement and enhancement of the "Reports".

Now "Report" is a big function with many features that are roll up into one.

Are you looking for cross-functional reporting?

Are you looking to improve our reporting view, display, and setup?

Are you looking to improve on graphical charts, data set, or inter laying graphs and charts?

Please provide more details and share some use cases in order to help us understand your needs and requirements.

Thank you,

Trung

trevorhill
Enthusiast

Hello, Trung.

I am all on board for 'Reporting' being a big function with many features. If I was to answer your question I would say

Yes,

Yes,

and Yes,  🙂

But with more detail, from what I have seen PLM reports on a 'few' pieces of data (for the time being). Reports that have been brought to me from management have multiple types of reports collaborated into One report. For example, inside PLM we have a report; Quotes per District Manager. The thing is, the user also needs percentage of quotes won (per DM) along with an overall of Quoates vs DMs (on the same report). If this functionality was there our users would have 'Zer0' excuses to not use PLM for reporting (which leads to reasons Not to use PLM 360), plus with that functionality you would be crazy NOT to use PLM for reporting! With that being said I know the talent that PLMs developers have, therefore I can ask for absolutely anything I desire and not be too 'crazy' 😄

Please let me know if I need to go into more detail. If it helps I can also send (e-mail) you some of the reports our users are currently using (also what they expect they can get from PLM)

Respectfully,

ernest
Contributor

adding to the list of Reports we'd like to see,...

we'd like to be able run a Report that shows the Additional Users for parts, ideally by Product Structure. this would be used so that we can audit and verify that all the items in a structure are viewable by the users that we expect to be able to see them.

cheers!

e

aaron.tw
Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report