cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overlaying Report Types

Overlaying Report Types

I want to overlay two report types - Stacked and Line charts. My reason is that I want to create a chart of "hours needed" for all projects company wide by month for an entire year (hence a stacked chart) but I want to overlay available man hours on top of that so I can visually see where I'm short workers.

Having visibility into future labor needs is critical for senior management as our hiring cycle can take months.

5 Comments
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration
This is a good feature request. We will add this to the feature list. Continue submitting those ideas
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Accepted

Status changed to: Under Review

Hi @obourne,

Since this topic is over 6 months old, and we would like to review it in more detail internally in the context of Modern before potentially moving into a development backlog.

Giliar Perez
Product Owner - Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk Canada Co.

benderk
Autodesk
Thank you for submitting your idea. Have you tried the Modern Interface lately? We request that you review your idea in the context of the Modern interface. If your idea is not addressed, we invite you to create a new Idea in the context of Modern so that it can be addressed accordingly. Sincerely, Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report