cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out-of-the-cloud tenant feedback

Out-of-the-cloud tenant feedback

I like the idea of the new "out-of-the-cloud" learning tenant but a couple comments:

1. The name is confusing, I'm not sure what out-of-the-cloud means.  How about "PLM 360 Model Tenant"?

2. Can I access this tenant?  It would be sweet if the tenant were accessible so that I could create items and look at all the settings.  I'd like to look at scripts, workflow setups, workspace setups, etc, but I don't need to be able to change anything.  Everything shown in the model tenant would then be accessible to install via the App Store in my own tenant.  That way I could really test things out before committing to an App, or I could grab code snippets or setups here and there without needing to install (or re-install) an App.

Joe Hendrickson

2 Comments
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi Joe,

I am glad to see that you are sharing all these wonderful ideas on the Idea Station.

We have been looking at different options and alternatives to help users have a better udnerstanding of our Apps and all the settings.

Your idea has been accepted!!!

we will try to incorporate this idea in our future release.

Thank you,

Trung

Status changed to: Implemented

Hi Joe,

Fusion 360 Manage supports ways to get a model tenant for learning / testing for organizations.

If you think this has not been addressed please reach out to me.

Thanks
Amitabh Verma
Principal Product Manager
Fusion 360 Manage

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report