cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a way to pull out a schedule from PLM.

Need a way to pull out a schedule from PLM.

PLM has some nice scheduling features, but I am missing the export a schedule.

From time to time I need to be able to pull out a schedule including lower level item. 

This could be for creating reports or for pulling it into another schedule tool.

The only way I can get it out today is screenshots.

I would like to see all of these methods supported:

1) Export the schedule with all children (all levels) to a spreadsheet (similar to BOM)

2) Make it possible to read out a schedule with all levels using the REST API

3) Support 'n' levels in Advanced Print View

3 Comments
BiggePLM
Advocate

Very Suprised this hasn't surfaced before now.

This would be a great feature for all types of managers, I realize with easy access to PLM360 anywhere you can visualize your project schedule at anytime. But having a printout of the schedule would be usefull for meetings, message board postings etc.

For some contracts we need to pull the project schedule together for a customer contract deliverable, usually in their specified format. Exporting or at minimum printing makes that easier to complete.

BD

nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi Sten,

I appreciate you taking the time to submit your idea regarding the exporting ability for schedules.

Many customers have also appraoched me the ability to have Advance Print View showing the Tasks and Sub-tasks as part of the display.

I will add this to our feature enhancement list.

Thank you,

Trung

benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Due to the current direction of the product, we are not considering this idea for implementation at this time.  Thank you for your contribution, every idea is welcome.  We encourage your continued participation on the Idea Station.

Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report