cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Outstanding Work reporting

My Outstanding Work reporting

Hi,

I need to be able to create reports detailing outstanding PLM tasks for all of my team-members. It would be greatly benefitial to be able to generate a report detailing my own and other people's outstanding work.

Regards,

David.

4 Comments
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi dkeeley,

I appreciate you taking the time to submit this idea to the Idea Station.

I have encountered many customers asking for this feature or similar feature regarding the extraction of the Outstanding PLM tasks.

I will add this to our feature list.

Thank you,

Trung

benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Thank you for submitting your idea.  The timing isn't quite right for this to be a priority for development consideration.  As such, we will put this on the back-burner to revisit at a later date.  Please continue to comment and add your support.

Sincerely,

Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management

benderk
Autodesk
Thank you for submitting your idea. Have you tried the Modern Interface lately? We request that you review your idea in the context of the Modern interface. If your idea is not addressed, we invite you to create a new Idea in the context of Modern so that it can be addressed accordingly. Sincerely, Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report