PLM 360 IdeaStation
Share your wish list directly with the Autodesk PLM 360 Development Team
3 Kudos
scottmoyse

Improved Notification/Ownership/Outstanding work

by *Expert Elite* on ‎10-07-2012 01:34 PM

At the moment its very easy to flood the 'My Outstanding Work' area of the home page with Items which aren't actually related to the user. It devalues the use of the 'My Outstanding Work' section & over time conditions the user to ignore it all together.

I understand there are ways to control this. However, it needs to be dramatically simplified, i.e: achieving this behaviour without the need for scripting.

Agreed!
Comments
by Employee on ‎10-29-2012 10:58 PM
Status changed to: Comments Requested
Agreed!
by NPIADMIN ‎11-16-2012 01:27 AM - edited ‎11-16-2012 01:27 AM

Hello,

My outstanding work section should also provide a way to split the tasks by Workspaces or by categories.

Actually, as PLM360 is used within all the company, User need a way to easily identify for which workspace or which Group the task is neeed for. Otherwise user will just have a huge list of task coming from different teams and will not be able to efficiently manage them.

Thanks

by Zep.PabloFernandez on ‎10-04-2013 09:29 AM

Does anyone out there no how to utilize My Outstanding Work. I would like to take advantage of this too. It would be nice if you can edit this field and be able to delete what's not necessary. Having it does no good if we can use it to our advantage

Thanks

Submit Your Ideas

Share and shape product ideas.

New Idea
You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
IdeaStation Guidelines
Review guidelines and best practices
before posting a new idea

PLM 360 Survey