cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import sourcing information

Import sourcing information

Hi,

My company is just about to start using PLM360 and therefor need to import our BOM. Problem is that all our sourcing information that we have cannot be imported. This is a serious problem for setting up the system, as we don't want to go through our 200 or so components and manually input this information.

Best regards

Johan Kenneberg

5 Comments
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration
This is a good request. I can the need for importing into the souring tab. We will add this to our feature list.
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Accepted

pnigam
Advocate

Hi Trung,

Can you please give an update when this feature is planned to be implemented?

Thanks

Pnigam

johnny.buccola
Advocate

I see this has been accepted for nearly 2 years now... This would still be EXTREMELY valuable, not just for setting up workspaces, but for mass updates of sourcing information (e.g. costs, lead times, etc) as they change very frequently -- also known as 'BOM scrubbing'.  It's asking quite a bit of supply chain to go through and open each item and edit the sourcing data... if it were me, I'd rather skip the whole thing and track it someplace like Excel instead.

Status changed to: Archived

Hi there,

Due to the current direction of the product, we are not considering this idea for implementation at this time. Thank you for your contribution, every idea is welcome. We encourage your continued participation on the Idea Station.

Giliar Perez
Product Owner - Fusion Lifecycle
Autodesk Canada Co.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report