PLM 360 IdeaStation
Share your wish list directly with the Autodesk PLM 360 Development Team
New Idea
4 Kudos
matt.kelsay

Automatic Reports by Email

by Contributor matt.kelsay on ‎08-27-2014 05:22 AM

It would be great to have the ability to have reports run on a certain time interval and then emailed automatically. The time interval and recipients could be chosen when setting up the report. Either having the report printed in html in the body of the email or have an excel file attached to the email would work.

For example: I would like a report to run every Friday and be sent to certain people.

Thanks!

Matt

1 Kudo
spiazza78

Section Advanced Permission

by spiazza78 on ‎09-02-2014 01:57 AM

Could it be possible to have the choice to allocate the rights based on Roles rather than Groups?

It seems easier to have akind of unicity between role and section as a Group may have several Roles.

but I guess that both are usefull as it really depend on the use case.

Best regards

1 Kudo
spiazza78

Filter on Workspace within "BOM add" screen

by spiazza78 on ‎08-26-2014 02:08 AM

hello,

when we have to add an item to a BOM which can use item from multiple workspaces, would be nice to filter (and not only order) based on the Workspace name...

one more thing would be to have the "New Item" as a button (faster to identify).

1 Kudo
spiazza78

Link Note to Transition

by spiazza78 on ‎08-26-2014 02:04 AM

Hello,

would be nice to be able to link a Note to a Transition within Workflow Editor ...

Best regards

3 Kudos

IF would be great if I could include fields from BOM children where the child is located in a deifferent workspace. Would like to be able to do this in print views and BOM views. 

1 Kudo
trevorhill

Changing Field Data Types

by trevorhill on ‎08-18-2014 07:46 AM

Autodesk,

What are the chances that the Autodesk team could come up with a solution to change future Field Data Types and not lose all previous saved data.

I have come across this a number of times. I am wanting to keep the same data, but learning the system and its capabilities I have found more efficient ways to pull the data along. The current way is running a report and using an excel spreadsheet to re-populate the fields (which is a strenuous process, for me)

Respectfully,

Trevor L. Hill

5 Kudos

Is there a chance that the same ability to move multiple dates out at the same time that is found in the milestones tab, can be replicated in the Project Management tab? With the complex way we are using PLM360 to support project management we cannot utilize the milestones tab.

That said we really like the ability to move multiple task dates out without having to change them one by one.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Dan Naugle

2 Kudos
BiggePLM

BOM Views for Flat BOM

by Valued Contributor BiggePLM on ‎07-25-2014 11:51 AM

It would be a time saver to be able to configure a custom BOM view for the Flat view, Similar to the nested view. This could possibly be implemented with a checkbox for and Applies to Nested, Flat or Both.

We have set up custom BOM field that is used to trigger spawing of tasks to perform action on the item in the BOM Row, I.E. Generate an RFQ request where the item info is copied via script to the RFQ Record. The issue is that in the nested view the quantity shown is the unit quantity not the project rolled up quantity. To get that you need to switch to the flat view get the rolled up quantity and switch back to the nested view and enter the quantity to Request for Quote.

This is just one use case, but feel that functionality would make the BOM View for useful.

BD

1 Kudo
iris.melendez

Transformation matrix understanding

by iris.melendez on ‎08-12-2014 10:48 AM

It would be great to have a matrix built based on a dynamic data set, like color and size; You could specificy sizes across the top and colors along the sides and allow the user to enter values at the intersection of both values, like indicate if this combination is offered or not. This would eliminate the need to hard code the values in a matrix every time new valuse are added and make the matrix more useful over all.

2 Kudos
matt.kelsay

Picklist Based on Group

by Contributor matt.kelsay on ‎07-21-2014 06:34 AM

Hello,

It would be very helpful to have picklists for Groups that are created that is similar to the Users, ALL by Name picklist. This way, the users would only have to be maintained in the Group and not in a manually entered picklist as well.

Thanks!

Matt

Submit Your Ideas

Share and shape product ideas.

New Idea
You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
IdeaStation Guidelines
Review guidelines and best practices
before posting a new idea

PLM 360 Survey