cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drill down features from the Dashboard

Drill down features from the Dashboard

In my past experience I utilized a product very similar to PLM360 called Gael Q-Pulse.

In this system you were able to drill down any of the features by simply right mouse clicking on the chart or graph which would have options to drill down deeper.

For instance, I currently have a chart that depicts my customer complaints by defects. If I want to see what specific details are related to my top defect, I either have to create another chart or go to the customer complaints and then FIND the complaints related to the subject defect. One of these issues is that it querries the data-base for all related or defects that have the spacific word in it and may not pertain to the top defect that I am searching for.

In the system I have utilized before, allowed for a simple right mouse click with options to review the related documents or complaints that only relate to the specific bar or pie section ia am drilling down. The options were limited to what sections or fields that I have in my overview. Each drill down would also be able to drill down even further and so on. The data is there, but just needs to be created.

I generate a lot of reports and need to be able to respond to my managers the details without having to generate extensive searches etc.

This would be a great feature for all users.

2 Comments
nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration
Hi Rbocox, We appreciate you sharing your ideas and suggestions. We will add this to our feature list. Thanks, Trung
aaron.tw
Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report