cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collapsible Owner and Change Summary

Collapsible Owner and Change Summary

I really like the ability to have sections in the Item Details tab collapsed by default.  Thank you for implementing this option for me. 

Similarly, I would like to have the ability to have the Owner and Change Summary section collapsed by default.  I like to have the Owner and Change Summary section on Item Details, but it can clutter the page.  It would be great if I can make this collapsed by default and then if you want to see the information, uncollapse it.

Thank you.

Robb

8 Comments
nguyentru
Alumni

Hi Robb,

I'm glad you like the collapse section feature for the Item Details.

In regard to the collapse feature for the Owner and Change Summary, we will add to our future enhancement list.

Please continue submitting your ideas and suggestions.

thanks,

Trung 

nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration

AstroRossD
Advocate

Can I suggest that this is also a feature in the Modern UI?

Thanks,

Ross

benderk
Autodesk
Thank you for submitting your idea. Have you tried the Modern Interface lately? We request that you review your idea in the context of the Modern interface. If your idea is not addressed, we invite you to create a new Idea in the context of Modern so that it can be addressed accordingly. Sincerely, Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

rjohnson
Enthusiast

Unfortunately, the Modern UI doesn't have all the features working that we use in Classic. We have a very extensive set or workspaces that use almost all the different tabs. Until the Modern UI has the same functionality, we cannot mirgrate. Also, we have not been given a good proposal from ADSK on data migration.

AstroRossD
Advocate

@benderk  I have tried the Modern UI lately and this is still a valid request so why would this be archived? 

benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Hello -

Thank you for your input on this issue.  You are correct that this should be considered in the Modern Interface.  We will move it to Future Consideration to review.

Your input and feedback is very appreciated.  

Sincerely,

Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report