cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administration Navigation

Administration Navigation

In the general workspace area it would be great to support easy navigation between the workspace features.

When working on the Item Detail Tab the header shows  <Administration><WorkspaceName><Workspace Layout>

It would be nice to support the abiltiy to click on the WorkspaceName and returns to the list of features for that Workspace.

Currently when you click cancel it returns to the Workspace Manager that lists all the workspaces.

If the workspace that you are working in is at the botom of a list of 30 workspaces, then you need to scroll down to click on another feature. Not ideal from an Administration User Experience.

Navigating from the active Header links would be sweet

Untitled.png

5 Comments
nguyentru
Alumni

Capture1.PNG

nguyentru
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration
I think this is a good idea. We are trying to find ways to improve the navigation. We will add this to our list. PS - f you you are in the Workspace Setting, and you click Cancel it will take you up to the same workspace list.. I also tried this with Item Details Tab, Grid Tab, and Bill of Materials Tab by using the Cancel button, it will take you out to the same workspace.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I concur with J.Stewart's original observation, contrary to what Nguyen said.  When I cancel out of a workspace setting it takes me back to the workspace list with the same workspace expanded to show its settings, but if that workspace is lower down on the list you'll have to scroll to get to it.  It would be nice if it always went back to that workspace list front and center.

benderk
Autodesk
Thank you for submitting your idea. Have you tried the Modern Interface lately? We request that you review your idea in the context of the Modern interface. If your idea is not addressed, we invite you to create a new Idea in the context of Modern so that it can be addressed accordingly. Sincerely, Keri Bender | Global GTM Business Strategy Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
benderk
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report