Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're Encountered a Mystery Error

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
TLopez0
497 Views, 9 Replies

We're Encountered a Mystery Error

I need help to figure why some users are getting this error when creating a new item.

This happens when they try to save the item. They were able to create new items before and all of the sudden now
 they cannot.

They already tried to clear the browing cooking, reboot thier machine and they still keep getting this erros. They both tried it using IE9 and Chrome.

Can any one help? 

PLM Mystery Error .png

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
dkeeley
in reply to: TLopez0

Are you using a 'create' behaviour script?

Message 3 of 10
TLopez0
in reply to: dkeeley

No. No behavior script is used on this workspace.
It doesn't make sense why it stopped working.
Message 4 of 10
dkeeley

Is it a workflow enabled workspace. if so are you using a script on the initial transition?

Are there any computed fields?

Message 5 of 10
dkeeley

Additionally - are you using any advanced permissions on any of the item details sections?

Message 6 of 10
TLopez0

this is a workspace with workflow. I erroneously enable a script at the creation. I removed it and asked the used to try it after the modification. He was able to create only two items and then he start getting the same mystery error.
No advance permissions are used on the item detail section.
Message 7 of 10
dkeeley

Create a an admin role on the workspace with all admin permissions assigned. Then check to see if the same issue appears.

Message 8 of 10
TLopez0

One of the admin is having the same problem. He has all the permission as me . The only difference is that he is using the latest Chrome version. I am on an older version which is 2.0.1700.102 m. I believe he and the non-admin user are on .105.m

Let me know.
Message 9 of 10
dkeeley

I seem to remember having the same problem before but I can't remember all of the details of how it was solved. Sorry. I know it was related to something in the item details.

I would suggest that you try and isolate the field of section that is causing the issue in the item details. I

Message 10 of 10
TLopez0

So you don't think it has to do with Chrome latest version?
It doesn't make sense, if there is something wrong with the fields why I am able to create new items and other users not?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report