Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing PDF attachments with Mobile App

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
sten
416 Views, 4 Replies

Viewing PDF attachments with Mobile App

I cannot view pdf attachmet using the Mobile App.

Is that a known limitation or a problem on my end.

I tried both iOS and Android.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
michelle.stone
in reply to: sten

Sten - there's already an IdeaStation request for this: Ability to open .pdf attachments in PLM360 mobile.  Please visit and kudo it!

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 5
sten

Ok. I will.

Does it support any formats right now?

I am asking because I would have assumed that the ability to view the PDF is a client issue, not a app issue. If only I can download the file it would be up to my phone to find the appropriate app to view it.

I am not an Android or iOS programmer so my comments may be way off.
Message 4 of 5
nguyentru

Hi Sten,

Currently the Attachment will allow to view PNG, JPEG, and GIF files - just like the example I provided.

We also have numerous submission on the Idea Station to have the ability to dowload/view other formats - pdf, docx, xlsx, and ppt.

As Michelle mentioned earlier, please go to the Idea Station to give more Kudos and support for this feature enhancement.

Thank you,

Trung

IMG_0011.PNG

Trung Nguyen | PLM Product Management | Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 5
sten
in reply to: nguyentru

I did kudos the once I found in idea station, but I am probably going to make another one.

The mobile app should not be limited to the format you allow it to watch. Regardless of the format it should allow the user to download the attachment to the local device.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report