Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up ECRs and NCRs from external sources

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
462 Views, 2 Replies

Setting up ECRs and NCRs from external sources

Is it possible to set up Engineering Change Requests and Non-Conformance reports from external sources such as website form submissions or Infopath Forms via Sharepoint? I would like to be able to create an Engineering Change Request form on the Technical Support page of our corporate website and have that submission pushed into PLM360.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
broepke
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi there - it is possible to use an external HTML / Web form to submit records to PLM 360.  We'll have to help you get it set up but it just takes a few minutes.

In fact the registration for here goes into our internal instance of PLM 360, starts a workflow and sends out notifications that a form was submitted. http://www.autodeskplm360.com/buy-it-now.html

Please send me a direct message and I can get you someone to help you with this if you like.  It's important that you have your "Item Details" all configured the way you want it before you actually create the form.  Since the web form is independent from the Item Details tab you will have to update both places whenever a change is made.  Not difficult, just a little more work.

Brian Roepke
Director, Analytics & Insights
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: broepke

Hi Brian,

I am also looking for doing something similar can you please share how I can use External WEB form to submit records to PLM 360?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report