PLM 360 General Discussion

jill.kane
Message 1 of 5 (172 Views)
Accepted Solution

RFQ - New Entry

172 Views, 4 Replies
05-09-2012 10:26 AM

First off, please bare with me as I am setting up the PLM 360 for our organization and I will have tons of questions as I go along - and as the boss demands more :smileyhappy:

We are discussing RFQ. When we initially try to add a new RFQ is there a way to modify the first screen before we Save? I want to add additional fields and requirements within that initial screen before anything is saved - such as attachments. Basically we want all of the customer info but then we want to select a radio button (if you may) that says YES we have a customer RFQ or NO and require us to manually enter the info into the system.

Is there any way to easily do this?

Thanks!

That's an easy one - Adding a field.

I would check out the video on how to customize the default applications!

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/PLM_360/enu/community/Videos/Customizing_the_Default_Applications

Board Manager
broepke
Message 2 of 5 (170 Views)

Re: RFQ - New Entry

05-09-2012 10:30 AM in reply to: jill.kane

That's an easy one - Adding a field.

I would check out the video on how to customize the default applications!

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/PLM_360/enu/community/Videos/Customizing_the_Default_Applications

Brian Roepke
Director of PLM & PDM
Autodesk, Inc.

Product Support
michelle.stone
Message 3 of 5 (162 Views)

05-09-2012 10:35 AM in reply to: jill.kane

Welcome Jill!

A great resource for taking advantage of how easy it is to customize and configure your PLM 360 is the Workspace Setup section of our WikiHelp.  You'll find detailed examples of configuring fields and columns as well as adding relationships and customizing tab names.

Michelle

Michelle Stone
PLM Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Product Support
michelle.stone
Message 4 of 5 (151 Views)

05-09-2012 11:36 AM in reply to: michelle.stone

Well Jill - now you have an audio and a visual way to learn!  If I figure out how to present PLM 360 as an interpretive dance, we'll let you know :smileywink:

Please ask away - that's why we're here.  Even though we're a new product, there are already many 'super users' that visit the forum and can help guide you (and some of us Autodeskers pop by when we can).  Any feedback and suggestions you can give us are much appreciated.  

Michelle

Michelle Stone
PLM Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
*Expert Elite*
scottmoyse
Message 5 of 5 (141 Views)

05-09-2012 12:52 PM in reply to: michelle.stone

michelle.stone wrote:

there are already many 'super users' that visit the forum and can help guide you 

I don't particularly like to self profess any greatness I may or may not have. But I couldn't resist this one, can us 'super users' get an Autodesk cape? Black with white Autodesk logo and in my case can you add a Silver Fern as well please?

Cheers
Scott Moyse

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Cheers!

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!