Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting on Outstanding Work

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sten
274 Views, 2 Replies

Reporting on Outstanding Work

Is there a way to generate an Outstanding Work report ?

I would like to generate a report including either all items in "My Outstanding Work" or all items "My outstanding workflow for [WS]".

And even better, send such report(s) by email.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
gasevsm
in reply to: sten

Hi sten,

TYhere is no direct way. Reason being is oustanding work is dynamically calculated list based on whether user has specific WF permissions for the state its presently in, is qualified by the outgoing condition script logic (if any) and whether transition/state drive whether item should show up in user's outsanding work list. The answer of whether its possible to generate such report depends on ability to key off the same flags/conditions in reports that are used in calculating myoutsandingwork. eg. if your criteria that determine whether item shows in my outsanding work list is if user is owner, you can create a report where owner is X or you for that workspace.

Hope you get the idea,

Martin Gasevski | Fusion 360 Team Product Manager
Message 3 of 3
sten
in reply to: gasevsm

Ok,

That is too bad. Since PLM is already able to do it, I was hoping just to get access it that way. 

It does not have to be up updated up to the minute.

I understand how I could re-create all the workflow conditions is a report, but that would quickly become difficult to maintain (synchronized).

Sten 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report